About Decode Digital
Decode Digital is a digital marketing agency that breaks down the ever-changing and complex digital space to develop custom strategies that increase our clients’ bottom lines. Our team of fun, extremely cool people includes experts in search engine optimization, social media management, inbound marketing, web development, and search engine advertising. We enjoy creative strategies and the occasional reference from The Office.
The graphic designer will be responsible for creative design for both print and digital collateral. Candidates should have an understanding of branding, design, typography, photography, graphics, layouts, and mockups.
The designer will work individually and as a part of a team on projects with guidance and collaboration from the Design Director.
We’re looking for a sharp, self-motivated designer who wants to do great work—someone who can both crank out great design and great ideas. This position would focus heavily on print production and working closely with printers to create stunning work.
- Work on ongoing projects and initiatives for our clients
- Come up with new campaign ideas with the creative team
- Work with the account team to ensure projects are delivered on time and match the brief
- Occasionally work with outside vendors, such as printers, to complete projects
- Bring new ideas and perspectives to new and existing clients
- Help to facilitate and execute new business pitches with creativity
- 3-5 years of experience in advertising/marketing/design
- Experience with the printing process and working closely with printers
- Impeccable taste for design and typography
- A well-trained eye that can stay on top of the details
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects & Sketch experience is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Ability to easily work within a team
- Ability to take criticism and respond with better work and more effort
- Ability to manage your own time and multiple projects/clients
- Strong creative, technical, and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organization, time management, and communications skills
- Must be an expert at file management
- Excellent production skills are required and must be able to prepare print-ready files
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.