This person will provide strategic content development to drive sales, appointments, engagement, or alternative goals. The ideal candidate will have experience writing content, proofreading and editing with attention to search engine optimization.
This position will report to the Director of Social Media & Content Development and collaborates with other content team members, account executives, Decode leadership team, media team, graphic design team and web development team.
- Collaborate with account executives on client content objectives
- Create a monthly content strategy for B2B or B2C clients
- Maintain each client's brand voice and tone on all projects
- Write monthly content articles primarily focused on consumer health topics
- Research various topics for content articles to come up with unique content ideas
- Find imagery to compliment articles
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create infographic articles when necessary
- Write email copy for marketing campaigns
- Compose creative banner ad copy for display campaigns
- Create engaging social media ad copy for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, etc.
- Contribute to social media team by providing copy when needed
- Develop landing page copy for products, services, and people
- Submit B2C articles on digital marketing strategies to key online communities
- Proofread and edit client-facing and consumer-facing documents, presentations, etc.
- Incorporate keywords and SEO strategy into all content articles and landing pages
- Technical Writing
- Creative Writing
- Knowledge of AP Style Guidelines
- Proofreading & Editing
- Wordpress knowledge preferred
- SEO knowledge preferred
- Excellent time-management
- Team player
- Positive attitude
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
Minimum 2 years of experience in copywriting, content development, search engine optimization, or related job. Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, English, journalism, or related field.